This policy applies to information we collect about:
- visitors to our website; and
- people who register for our Services
The information we collect about you
When you do business with us OR register for our Services we may collect the following information from you:
- Personal data Name, postal address, email address
- Financial data Credit card number and expiry date as required
- Device data Internet protocol (IP) address (to comply with EU VAT rules), timezone
How we will use the information about you
Time In List will only use personal data when the law allows. Generally, Time In List does not need to rely on consent under the GDPR as a legal basis for processing your personal data.
We will only use your personal data when the law allows us to. Most commonly, we will use your personal data in the following circumstances:
- Where we need to perform the contract we are about to enter into or have entered into with you.
- Where it is necessary for our legitimate interests (or those of a third party) and your interests and fundamental rights do not override those interests.
- Where we need to comply with a legal or regulatory obligation.
Time In List gathers information to allow it to process your registration, process any orders you may make, and to provide the Services requested. The relevant information is then used by Time In List, its agents and/or sub-contractors to communicate with you on any matter relating to the conduct of your account and the provision of the Services or as required in general. If agreed by you, Time In List may also contact you about other products and services it thinks may be of interest to you.
Time In List may also use aggregate information and statistics for the purposes of monitoring website usage in order to help it to develop its website and the Services.
Data we share with 3rd parties
Personal data is collected for the following purposes using the following services
AnalyticsTo allow us to monitor performance of our site and improve product and marketing campaigns.
Services: Google Analytics, Facebook Ads conversion tracking, Twitter Ads conversion tracking, Google AdWords conversion tracking
Data disclosed: Usage data
Data disclosed: Email address, Name, usage data
Payment processingTo allow us to collect credit card charges
Data disclosed: Email address, IP Address, VAT Number, Country, Country code, Credit card details (not stored by us)
Invoicing and VAT handlingTo allow us to produce VAT invoices and comply with EU VAT regulations
Data disclosed: Email address, IP Address, VAT Number, Country, Country code, Credit card country
Accountants and FinanceTo allow us to manage our accounts and financial reporting to UK government
Data disclosed: Email address
Remarketing and behavioral targetingTo allow us to show relevant ads to people who may be interested in our services.
Services: Facebook Custom Audience and Twitter Tailored Audiences
Data disclosed: Email address
Services: Perfect Audience, Facebook Remarketing, Remarketing through Google Analytics for Display Advertising, Twitter Remarketing and LinkedIn Website Retargeting
Data disclosed: Usage data
Customer communicationsTo allow us to communicate with customers
Services: Postmark, Mailchimp
Data disclosed: Name, Email address, email contents
Project managementHow we manage our workload, we occasionally need to include details of the person reporting a bug or requesting a feature
Data disclosed: Email address, Name, potentially any other data relevant to a support request
HostingOur servers are hosted by Amazon AWS
Services: Amazon AWS
Data disclosed: Any data we store on our servers is ultimately hosted by AWS
Time In List may also wish to provide you with information about special features of its website or any other service or products which may be of interest to you. Generally we do not rely on consent as a legal basis for processing your personal data other than in relation to sending third party direct marketing communications. You have the right to withdraw consent to marketing at any time by email to email@example.com or send a letter to Time In List’s registered office.
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behaviour information. The information is used to track visitor use of the website and to compile statistical reports on website activity. You can set your browser not to accept cookies but, in a few cases some of the website features may not function if you remove cookies from your browser.
How we protect your information
Time In List have put in place the following security procedures and technical and organisational measures to safeguard your personal information:
- All coding is done with security in mind and tested for known (ie OWASP top 10) threats.
- Access to production servers by Time In List staff is limited to just those who need access to perform their responsibilities. Strong passwords are required for all accounts.
- The OS and installed services are hardened and patched to keep the systems defences up to date. Servers are protected by firewalls.
- TLS is used to encrypt all communications between you and our servers, and all communication between Time In List’s servers and Trello’s.
Time In List will use its reasonable efforts to safeguard your personal information. However, you should be aware that the use of the Internet is not entirely secure and for this reason Time In List cannot guarantee the security or integrity of any personal information which is transferred from you or to you via the Internet.
The information you provide may be transferred to countries outside the European Economic Area (‘EEA’)
Whenever Corello transfers the personal information that you have provided out of the EEA, Corello will ensure a similar degree of protection is afforded to it by ensuring at least one of the following safeguards is implemented:
- Corello will only transfer the personal information to countries that have been deemed to provide an adequate level of protection for personal data by the European Commission.
- Where Corello use providers based in the US, Corello may transfer data to them if they are part of the Privacy Shield which requires them to provide similar protection to personal data shared between the Europe and the US.
Sale of business
If Time In List’s business is sold or integrated with another business your details may be disclosed to Time In List’s advisers and any prospective purchasers and their advisers and will be passed on to the new owners of the business.
Data Subject Rights
You have the right to
- Request access to your personal data (commonly known as a "data subject access request"). This enables you to receive a copy of the personal data we hold about you and to check that we are lawfully processing it. If you would like a copy of some or all of your personal information, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or send a letter to Time In List’s registered office.
- Request correction of the personal data that we hold about you. This enables you to have any incomplete or inaccurate data we hold about you corrected, though we may need to verify the accuracy of the new data you provide to us. If any of the information that you have provided to Time In List changes, please provide the correct details by sending an email to email@example.com or by sending a letter to Time In List’s registered office. You may ask Time In List, or Time In List may ask you, to correct information you or Time In List think is inaccurate.
- Request erasure of your personal data. This enables you to ask us to delete or remove personal data where there is no good reason for us continuing to process it. You also have the right to ask us to delete or remove your personal data where you have successfully exercised your right to object to processing (see below), where we may have processed your information unlawfully or where we are required to erase your personal data to comply with local law. Note, however, that we may not always be able to comply with your request of erasure for specific legal reasons which will be notified to you, if applicable, at the time of your request.
- Object to processing of your personal data where we are relying on a legitimate interest (or those of a third party) and there is something about your particular situation which makes you want to object to processing on this ground as you feel it impacts on your fundamental rights and freedoms. You also have the right to object where we are processing your personal data for direct marketing purposes. In some cases, we may demonstrate that we have compelling legitimate grounds to process your information which override your rights and freedoms.
- Request restriction of processing of your personal data. This enables you to ask us to suspend the processing of your personal data in the following scenarios: (a) if you want us to establish the data's accuracy; (b) where our use of the data is unlawful but you do not want us to erase it; (c) where you need us to hold the data even if we no longer require it as you need it to establish, exercise or defend legal claims; or (d) you have objected to our use of your data but we need to verify whether we have overriding legitimate grounds to use it.
- Request the transfer of your personal data to you or to a third party. We will provide to you, or a third party you have chosen, your personal data in a structured, commonly used, machine-readable format. Note that this right only applies to automated information which you initially provided consent for us to use or where we used the information to perform a contract with you.
- Withdraw consent at any time where we are relying on consent to process your personal data. However, this will not affect the lawfulness of any processing carried out before you withdraw your consent. If you withdraw your consent, we may not be able to provide certain products or services to you. We will advise you if this is the case at the time you withdraw your consent.
Access to your personal data
You will not have to pay a fee to access your personal data (or to exercise any of the other rights). However, we may charge a reasonable fee if your request is clearly unfounded, repetitive or excessive. Alternatively, we may refuse to comply with your request in these circumstances. If you would like a copy of some or all of your personal information, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or send a letter to Time In List’s registered office.
What we may need from you
We may need to request specific information from you to help us confirm your identity and ensure your right to access your personal data (or to exercise any of your other rights). This is a security measure to ensure that personal data is not disclosed to any person who has no right to receive it. We may also contact you to ask you for further information in relation to your request to speed up our response.
Time limit to respond
We try to respond to all legitimate requests within one month. Occasionally it may take us longer than a month if your request is particularly complex or you have made a number of requests. In this case, we will notify you and keep you updated.
How to contact Time In List
Links to other websites
Last modified: July 12th 2018